|I want a premium membership! All donations, however small, will be muchly appreciated.|
Vines Revealed part18Part 18 Vines revealedVines Revealed part18 by DustandFidgetforever
Vines awoke the next morning with Snivies head tucked in beneath his neck. She was snoring slightly but other than that all was silent. Vines smiled and pulled Snivy in closer. Vines was just about to drift off when he heard voices outside.
"What should we do today."
"Maybe we could find someone to battle."
"Naa, we've battled everybody here so many times."
"Well I heard there was a new arrival yesterday. Muk said something about a powerful grass type. He said it was all the proffecer could talk about."
"Ha, you know I'm by far the strongest grass type here. I used to defend a whole secret city. Nobody used to get past me."
"Ye ye. You've told me a million times about how you fought off Ash and saved that Oddish."
This caught Vines attention. It seems these two people knew Ash. From what he heard it sounded like one of them was a strong grass type but he wasn't sure what the other was. He pulled up the blanket and tucked Snivy in before pulling on his jacke
Vanilla's Mice (Vore) Part 2
Chapter 5: Dragon’s restaurant order (Day 2 afternoon)
It’s not over yet though... After Group A’s loss, we cut to Group B to see where they’re at, and Vanilla is just on the move. Blitz, Flame, Spark, and Daniel are quickly running through the forest. We go into a close-up shot of a pond and focus, a foot steps on it and it splashes on the camera lens and as we pan up, it’s Spark’s.
Daniel: Are you sure this is the right way?
Spark: *Sarcasm* Nope... I have no knowledge in where we’re going.
Flame: *Eyebrows* Sarcasm... Anyways yes, we’re going the right way that I’m sure.
Blitz: Hmm... Where will we go from here though?
Daniel: *Continues forward* You know, I am quite hungry.
Flame: I think we all are...
Spark: *Blinks and widens eyes in surprise* Hey look at that! *Runs ahead of the camera*
We follow Spark as well as the rest of the group through the hallways of the forest, and the weather condition is sunny and it’s the af
Vanilla's Mice (Vore) Part 1Vanilla’s Mice (Vore)
NOTES: Another long story about Vanilla and his friends. This is for the celebration of his second anniversary of “DragonX1010” signed up since May 23rd 2012. Why is this a big deal? Well, it’s the day that I met all of you across the Internet. Whether it was America, Spain, England, Philippines, Germany, etc... my “supposedly private” account is growing. I just want to say all of you thank you for the support for the whole year. And to those who come across this randomly, please look up at the title carefully that this contains vore. Attempting a negative comment will cause a permanent block from me without a warning. Thank you for the participants of the story and I hope you enjoy.
Rated T: For mild violence and mild language. Recommended that you need to be 13 to read this story.
Prologue: Vanilla’s fateful challenge
As the “Prologue” shows on the screen for a few seconds, it fades into black. We begi
(please do not take offence, this is just a random fun thing and it not to be taken seriously)
Made by Tuna2222
1. You’ve hit somebody in public without provocation [ ]
2. You’ve danced in the middle of the street (no music involved) [x]
3. You’ve questioned a random [x]
4. You’ve walked into a shop and danced/talked to the surveillance camera [x]
5. You’ve mooned somebody [ ]
6. You’ve streaked [ ]
7. You’ve sung in public [x]
8. You’ve sung terribly on purpose in public [x]
9. You’ve moonwalked/ walked backwards all day at school [ ]
10. You’ve covered parts of your face in duct tape and walked in public [ ]
1. You’ve bought a Justin Bieber/ 1 direction CD [ ]
2. You attempted to make Green eggs and ham [ ]
3. You’ve eaten with your hands [x]
4. You open doors the wrong way on a regular basis [ ]
5. You’ve talked loudly in a library [x]
6. You’ve tried to establish a conga line [ ]
7. You’ve been part of a conga line in public [ ]
8. There’s been a moment where people have given you strange looks [x]
9. You’ve tried to prank call someone [ ]
10. You have ‘The Marvellous Breadfish’ in your possession [ ]
1. You’ve sung ‘The Marvellous Breadfish’ in public [ ]
2. You’ve listened to ‘The Marvellous Breadfish’ for over ten minutes on loop [ ]
3. You’ve been photographed looking like a serial killer [ ]
4. You mix ‘serial’ with ‘cereal’ on a regular basis [ ]
5. If there was one facial expression you could master, it would be trollface [x]
6. You’ve listened to the same band/s for over a year, nonstop [x]
7. You wake up in the morning imagining music, thinking you can actually hear it [ ]
8. Music you’ve obsessively listened to invades you dreams [x]
9. If you had the choice, you would cover yourself in cellophane [ ]
10. You have a favourite household appliance, and you gave it a name [x]
1. You don’t care what people think [x]
2. You would quite happily go to town driving a lawn mower [x]
3. You would worship a pineapple, a cheese wheel, a packet of uncooked spaghetti or a potato if given the chance. [ ]
4. You sometimes write backwards [ ]
5. Sometimes you realise you’re twitching/moving and you hadn’t realised it earlier [x]
6. When you see swivel chairs, you have an insatiable urge to spin on them [x]
7. Bubblewrap and you are an atomic pair [ ]
8. People ignore you when you ramble/rant [ ]
9. You’ve screamed on a ride because you thought it would be funny if your parents could hear you [ ]
10. You’ve screamed random words on a ride, for the hell of it [x]
1. You’ve ranted on completely random topics on exam papers [ ]
2. You’ve eaten foods you probably shouldn’t have eaten [x]
3. You’ve tried to make everyone drop to the ground, as if it’s a robbery [ ]
4. You’ve tried to get a piggyback from a random (tall person rodeo) [ ]
5. You’ve attempted ‘My ball’ (gatecrash a game of a game involving a ball, and run away with the ball) [ ]
6. You’ve watched Saladfingers [ ]
7. You’ve tried to hold up a store/person with a packet of uncooked spaghetti [ ]
8. You’ve tried to re-enact the crucifixion of Jesus with a packet of uncooked spaghetti [ ]
9. You’ve eaten uncooked spaghetti [x]
10. You expected this question to be about uncooked spaghetti [x]
51+: You’re so insane that you can’t even count. O_O
45-50: You’re dangerous, unpredictable and probably a handful to be around. When random people see you, their personal space radius drops by half.
30-44: You’re half insane, and half something else [normality does not exist]
20-29: You have a nice amount of insanity. People are probably glad you’re not completely insane. Society and its affiliates intimidate, (if not suppress) you from throwing nuclears.
11-19: Society oppresses your insanity. Reputation matters too much, or you are too lazy/busy/forget to be crazy.
Under 10: You lack uncooked spaghetti. You need it in your life.